We all love candy, right? This is the reason why sugar art and sculptures are fascinating and breath-taking. Sugar art or sugar sculpture is a specialty within the pastry and candy-making industry. It involves using various types of sugar to create complex and sophisticated patterns, shapes, scenes, and textures. It is used on cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. It’s even used as utensils and decorative pieces in parties and special events.
Sugarhouselifeattracts a huge variety of readers including sugar, candy, pastry, and sugar art creators and fans.It is our goal to entertain and provide valuable information to our fans. It is also our goal to satisfy the needs of our advertisers and help their business grow. We are proud to say that we have and will continue to reach that goal. Here are the top reviews from our advertisers and readers:
• “I really love reading Sugarhouselife. I am a culinary student and I want to master the art of sugar sculpting and cake decorating so I find the articles in this blog useful.”
• “I run a small cake shop and this blog is really helpful. I have learned new techniques from this site. So, every week, I make sure that I check this site.”
– Kate, cake shop owner
• “I placed a small ad on this site and it helped my business grow. I was getting more website visits and inquiries from possible customers. Advertising withSugarhouselife was indeed a good investment.”
– Nathan, businessman
• “I am an art enthusiast and I love the pictures on this website. These artworks keep me inspired.”
– Jessica, artist
• “I read blogs during my free time and I really love Sugarhouselife. It is fresh, unique, and informative”.
– Rae, entrepreneur
• “I am a fan of this blog. It is amazing. It’s both informative and entertaining.”
– Nile, blogger
• “I had no idea what sugar art is. Then, I stumbled upon this blog and it is awesome! Now, I check it every day. I can’t get enough of the sugar art photos, tips, and trends.”
• “I rented a small ad space in this website and it’s really an amazing experience. The customer service representatives are friendly and the ad yielded huge returns.”
– Zoe, entrepreneur
• “Thank you for the fun article I love them! Keep ‘emcoming!”
– Jake, customer service agent
• “I love baking and I want to learn more about cake decorating so I find this blog helpful. I have learned new techniques and designs. I even tried some of these recipes and designs. This blog has inspired me to open my own home-based pastry business soon”.
• I can’t stop reading this blog. Thank you, Sugarhouselife.”
– Karen, lawyer
• “I can’t find a lot of blogs about sugar art so this website is truly one of a kind”.
– Tanya, Operations Manager
• “This is a fun blog. The blog posts are well-written and I love the colorful photos, too.”
– Justin, copywriter
• “I have a small pastry business and this blog gave me amazing ideas that I can use in growing my business and improving my craft.”
• “My work is pretty stressful and this blog helps remove all that stress and tension. I read it during my break and I really love it. The art figures featured in this blog are unique and easy on the eyes. The articles are useful and fun, too.”
– Jane, Operations Manager
It is our goal to make both our readers and advertisers happy. We also want to continue to strengthen the sugar artistry industry. We want to build a strong community of cooks, artists, pastry chefs, and candy lovers.
Life is hard, so why not take a break from your work and check out Sugarlifehouse. Our articles contain photos of varioussugar art figure designs.Sit back and enjoy our blog posts!